Quick Exit

Want to help?
Here are some ways you can support our important work:

Cash, Goods or Services

Make a donation. We have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and all donations over $2 are fully tax deductible by the Australian Taxation Office.

Due to limited storage space, we can't always accept ad hoc donated goods, however, when we are in need of specific items or services, we'll let you know. Check our Facebook page for information on items or services that we currently need, or contact us to find out what project or program you can help fund.

Volunteer. Apply to become a volunteer at Annie North. We have a wide range of available volunteer positions to assist in areas of need as well as client services related roles.
They include (but are not limited to):

Minor Maintenance
Help with sorting and organising donations/resources
Researching philanthropic grant opportunities

Or maybe you have a special skill or area of interest that you could teach or assist with. This could include a whole range of things such as resume writing, homework or tutoring, story telling, art/craft lessons, pet therapy, computer/coding lessons, etc.

Wills & Bequests

Leave a legacy that will make a difference in the lives of women and children experiencing domestic and/or family violence.
Leaving a bequest to Annie North (a gift or donation of any size in your Will) is a remarkable and powerful act of kindness that reflects your commitment to ending domestic and/or family violence.

How does your bequest make a difference?

Bequests of any size – big or small – are essential to helping Annie North to continue to provide practical and material support to women and children escaping domestic and/or family violence, and aids in the continuation of our specialised therapeutic programs that are often unfunded or only partially funded. Every bequest helps to keep more women and children safe from violence and we are thankful for each and every one that is gifted to us.

How to Leave a gift in your will

If you do not have a Will and wish to create one, it is a good idea to seek legal advice.  If you don’t have a solicitor you can contact The Public Trustee in your State or Territory.
If you already have a Will, then all you need to do is add a Codicil (a short legal amendment to your existing Will).


can buy a kettle, or basic dinner setting for four


can buy a child a pair of shoes for school


can buy a child a new bike


can buy groceries for a family entering refuge


can pay for five counselling sessions


can place one woman into support group for seven weeks


can buy a new lounge suite for a family, or new tyres


can purchase major household items


can assist with car repairs, or purchase a used car for a family