If you are in danger please call 000

If you need assistance with a domestic or family violence matter in Victoria, please call Safe Steps (24/7 family violence response service) on 1800 015 188.

For elsewhere in Australia, please call 1800 RESPECT (1800 737 732).

For all other enquiries

Please feel free to contact us using this form.  Please note that we may take 2-3 days to respond.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Compliment or complaint? We'd love to hear your thoughts.

Feedback or Suggestions?

Please use this form to provide us with your feedback.

*You do not need to fill in your details if you wish to remain anonymous
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Your rights and responsibilities explained

Consumer Rights and Complaints

You have the right to:

  • Assistance during a crisis or to prevent a crisis
  • Be considered for accommodation and housing based on fair policies
  • Receive help finding and staying in suitable housing on a long term basis
  • Feel safe    
  • Be free from discrimination
  • Respect, dignity and privacy
  • Make choices that will affect your future
  • Participate in the decision making process of organisations providing services to you
  • Help applying for income support, employment and health services, educational opportunities and other support services
  • Make a complaint or appeal a decision you do not agree with and receive an answer that makes sense to you

You have the responsibility to:

  • Supply the correct and necessary information about yourself and your situation to organisations providing services to you
  • Respect the rights of others to feel safe
  • Respect the cultural backgrounds  and privacy of others  
  • Treat others with respect and dignity
  • Meet your responsibilities as a tenant

What to do if you think your rights have not been met:

A complaint is where you have a problem that you want to get fixed, if you are unhappy with an aspect of the service you can tell someone about the problem and make a complaint. It might be a problem with:

  • The Service
  • Someone else at the service
  • The support you are receiving
  • Something else you are not happy with

You will not be discriminated against if you make a complaint.

Quick Exit